Regional Marketing Specialist, CT&I
United States / PA - WayneAPPLY FOR THIS JOB
DLL is a global provider of asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Transportation, Construction, Industrial and Office Technology industries. We collaborate withequipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 35 countries to enable businesses to obtain and use the assets they need to contribute meaningfully to the world.
Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, you’ll be part of a team that gets the right tools into the right hands. A team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
*B-IV or C-I depending on relevant work experience*
Location: Wayne, PA or Des Moines, Iowa
Purpose of Position:
As Regional Marketing Specialist, you will successfully apply your knowledge, experience and passion to support the Construction, Transportation & Industrial Global Business Unit’s (CT&I GBU) ongoing success. A large focus will be to leverage strategic marketing to embed finance offerings into our customer’s overall value proposition (manufacturer, dealer, end user).
- Digital Marketing Content Creation and Campaign Initiatives – Responsible for development, execution and measurement of digital content for various marketing channels including presentations, email, video, printed collateral, internalnewsletters, corporate website, client communication, intranet, white papers and thought leadership publications. Focuses on development of a content strategy for the GBU.
- New Business Development – Assist in development of pitch presentations, new program launch plans and onboarding activities in order to support business initiatives.
- Strategic Concept Development – Ensure identification and translation of end-user, dealer and vendor requirements into new marketing concepts and product/service ideas, aiming at the improvement of the competitive position and the product/market portfolio of the Business.
- Further, this role will also contribute to development of the regional and global marketing strategy and plans, and occasionally support various strategic marketing initiatives, such as customer experience measurement and market evaluation.
- As an integral member of CT&I GBU’s marketing team, this role reports to the CT&I Americas Strategic Marketing Director and regularly collaborates with regional commercial leaders and program / sales members, the CT&I EurAsia marketing team, Group Communications and Global Strategic Marketing functions.
Experience / Skill Set Required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant marketing and/or communications roles, including integrated and digital approaches
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing or communications related discipline from an accredited institution
- Ability to work independently, but self-motivated to stay closely connected with a globally dispersed team
- Client-facing/customer-facing experience and being skilled in providing exemplary service – either agency or partner environment.
- Exceptional project management, process management, relationship-building and organization skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills: must be able to communicate big ideas, lead meetings, and presentations.
- Ability to interact effectively and coordinate efforts in a large, global, complex, matrix-structured organization.
- Identifies opportunities to bring innovation to existing marketing practices, including digital marketing activities
- Makes detailed recommendations as needed in order to move change forward
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously / deadlinemanagement
- Ability to travel 10-20%
- Hands-on experience with email, marketing automation, and CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Eloqua, Oracle etc.)
- Ability to be creative while adhering to corporate and partner brand guidelines
- B2B and/or financial services sector marketing experience
- Construction, materials handling, transportation, equipment finance industry knowledge and experience preferred, but not necessary
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not necessary (Spanish, Portuguese)
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Full Service Cafeteria and Fitness Center on campus
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs, Tuition reimbursement program.
- Company matching 401k program
- Industry leading Paid Time Off package
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision benefit programs
- One month fully paid sabbatical after seven years of service
- Industry leading parental leave policies