The Regional Marketing Manager will serve a primary point-of-contact for marketing in the local offices, responsible for managing the resources of the region's marketing teams, including setting priorities, coaching marketing staff members, preparing business development reports, and providing quality control for all marketing deliverables.
- Coordinate regional marketing initiatives for WSP USA's Property & Buildings Sector.
- Assist and tailor marketing activities to regional needs throughout the Region.
- Manage marketing resources in the Region, providing clear goals/objectives with regular oversight, fostering an environment of continuous improvement.
- Establish and monitor metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of manpower resources in project pursuits.
- Provide good and regular communication of activities at the regional level with Office Managing Directors/BD Directors and at the national level with the Marketing/Business Development team.
- Lead and implement the translation of global, with special focus on Property and Buildings USA, strategic plans into detailed regional marketing plans.
- Work with leadership to develop marketing and business development strategies for specific project pursuits and general market sector practices.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of industry trends and project opportunities.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the regional market place and our position; sharing knowledge and educating marketing and other invested stakeholders.
- Key interface between Marketing and Business Development leaders and internal marketing teams.
- Supervises the proposal preparation and production effort and assist as needed.
- Provides review and quality control of proposals, presentations, award submissions, etc.
- Creates new content as required for specific proposals, qualifications, brochures, presentations, etc. as needed
- Work with pursuit teams to strategize and practice for in-person presentations.
- Works with senior technical staff to identify and track leads and target markets, and prepare marketing plans and business development reports.
- Coordinates the region communication efforts as needed i.e. project photography, public relations, speaking opportunity and awards submission efforts (in coordination with National Marketing/Business Development and Communications staff) as needed.
- Interfaces on daily/weekly basis with marketing departments in other offices.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar field
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry
- Leadership: ability to manage a team, establish a vision and motivate
- Strategic: ability to position the firm for a specific project or target market, visionary
- Industry: strong understanding of the business of the A/E/C industry
- Client/customer service: understanding of marketing as a service to the office
- Communications: ability to speak and write clearly, ability to work all levels of seniority of colleagues
- Organizational: ability to organize a document, a production process, a team
- Teamwork: willingness to work as a member of the team, roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help get the work done
- Software: Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Oracle or similar database for CRM (intermediate to expert user proficiency)
- This role will report to the National Director of Marketing, U.S. Property & Buildings.