Regional Marketing Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
The Marketing Manager is accountable for providing value-added services to customers, managing overall territory container lease out and continually improving the company’s market share.
- Solicit contacts to lease out containers to steamship lines, portable storage unit and modular space rental and construction companies.
- Develop strategic account programs to increase the volume and/or gross profit for target customers.
- Improve overall market share within assigned territory and target customers.
- Develop sales plan and mobilize sales force to achieve TEU and lease out targets for West/East Coast region’s accounts.
- Ensure the timely collection of revenue as it relates to the region’s accounts.
- Meet the T&E budget for the region.
- Continually research the marketplace for opportunities and valuable information.
- Monitor, report on and counteract competitive activities.
- Negotiate all contracts with accounts in assigned territory.
- Territory and utilization management for assigned territory.
- Maintain and facilitate a high level of inter-regional coordination with colleagues in other areas.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent
- 5-7 years experience in cargo container leasing, depots and logistics management, portable storage and modular space rental and construction industries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great presentation and human connection skills
- Proficiency in business and presentation applications such as Keynote, PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel and work with colleagues in different time zones
- A strong sense of the importance of superior customer service
- Self-motivated to be excellent
Job Type: Full-time
- Savannah, GA
- Cargo Container Logistics: 1 year
- Marketing: 5 years