$100K — $150K *
Date: Jan 5, 2021
Location: Montreal, QC, CA, H5A 1K3
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers for Business is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for passionate, goal-oriented individuals to join this winning team. We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager based in Montreal, QC
The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all regional programs and events within the Rogers for Business portfolio. Fundamental to the success of this role is the ability to be a strategic marketer, thrive in a fast-paced industry, be comfortable working with senior leadership in a matrix organization, while being a detail-oriented multi-tasker. This individual will need to understand the nuances of the Quebec and Ottawa business markets.
What you will do:
• Understanding the position and perception of Rogers for Business in the region and build marketing strategies and plans based on insights and research gathered
• Manage regional programs holistically, including: securing alignment and approvals, developing and implementing tactics, internal socialization and communications, budgeting, success tracking, and go-forward recommendations.
• Seek and identify new areas for expanded customer growth in the Quebec and Ottawa Regions leveraging the entire Roger for Business product portfolio
• Understand current customers' business issues and develop regional plans to help increase the sales funnel with solutions that address their current and future needs
• Build trust, loyalty and foster relationships with key decision-makers and regional leadership in Quebec and Ottawa.
• Partner with key regional & national stakeholders including Sales, Solutions Marketing, Brand, Sales Enablement, Product teams, dealers, and other regional and national Marketing teams, partners, etc.
• Build relationships with Sales partners and subject matter experts to engage as required to build profitable solutions
• Support the National and Regional sales teams to increase Rogers’s presence and penetration and driving new revenue to meet business objective and targets.
• Regional strategic execution: planning and executing on-site sponsorships and events in the region (manage guest lists, invitations, RSVPs, lead processing, post-event reports) and with strict budget adherence.
• Share your ideas by actively participating in regular sales meetings and fulfill required sales administrative duties (CRM) to support your role.
• Regional Representative of the Rogers for Business marketing team. This person needs to be the market expert, liaison for head office and the advocate for the region.
What you have/What you bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field or equivalent experience
• 5 years’ experience in a B2B Marketing role targeted to segments such as SMB, medium, large businesses and public sector.
• Fluent in both French and English (written and oral)
• Confidence in working with leaders at all levels to drive successful program development and execution.
• Strong project management, program/campaign development, tracking, reporting and execution abilities.
• Achievement oriented self-starter who possesses solid sales & marketing background.
• Ability to collaborate in a matrix organization, and drive success with limited supervision
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Prior telecom experience is an asset
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 211521
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Marketing
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Regional Manager, Manager, Technology, Marketing, Management
Find similar jobs:
Valid through: 3/19/2021