The purpose of this position is to contribute to the success of Emerus and their hospital partners by developing relationships and executing programs that drive patient volume and loyalty. This person will build our market position by expanding the network of patient referrals and by engaging the community in local marketing programs.
Essential Job Functions
- Utilize consultative, relationship building skills to cultivate win-win partnerships with key referral sources to drive patient volume to facilities
- Work with regional leadership to identify and set appointments with local physicians to meet with our physicians and leadership.
- Act as a brand ambassador and community liaison to build reputation in and connection to the communities we serve
- Work collaboratively with the corporate brand team to execute local marketing campaigns
- Successfully execute product launches (e.g. promotion, education, etc.) to meet regional goals
- Gather, assimilate and provide market and competitive information for the corporate marketing team, on a monthly basis, to ensure local marketing activities are effective and efficient
- Act as marketing liaison to regional staff.
- Facilitate and grow relationship with hospital partner staff
Other Job Functions
- Attend staff meetings or other company sponsored or mandated meetings as required
- Attend partner physician liaison program meetings
- Travel to all facility locations as required
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or business administration, required
- 3+ years sales, business development or field marketing experience with direct responsibility for meeting sales goals, required
- Demonstrated expertise in using consultative sales models, required
- Experience in making presentations and in public speaking, required
- Experience in crafting proposals to garner business and/or or solidify relationships, required
- Healthcare knowledge and experience, preferred
Position requires fluency in English; written and oral communication