The Regional Marketing Leader will develop and implement marketing strategy in support of company and regional revenue goals, as directed by the Regional Branch President and Corporate Marketing. Additionally, they will lead and mentor the marketing teams throughout their region, focused on creating a cohesive, high-performance culture facilitating communication, education and sharing of best practices.
- Develop strategic marketing plan that identifies & directs marketing activities toward opportunities for revenue growth.
- Work with local teams to create supporting materials with keen focus on customer objectives & value
- Elevate key local opportunities that can optimize regional and national sales revenue
- Build, report and communicate metrics that track success of marketing campaigns and activities in the region.
- Align field Marketing organization, including Creative & other solutions staff, establishing optimal roles and measures of accountability.
- Develop processes & tools that streamline workflows and track revenue impact
- Onboard & provide ongoing support to local marketing teams
- Facilitate regular communication; share & elevate repeatable successes
- Offer guidance for local branch managers on utilizing marketing talent & resources to impact revenue generation
- Serve as an expert in media strategy, research insights and product innovation, providing education and support on these priorities within the region.
- Assist sales with development & delivery of key client presentations as directed
- Assist Regional President & other Regional leaders with communication needs around implementation of regional programs, sharing of wins/best practices and other activities.
- Serve as the liaison to Corporate Marketing, representing Regions’ perspective in developing CCOA’s marketing policies, decisions, forecasts and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent field.
- 5+ years of experience working with Marketing teams, ideally in the media/advertising environment.
- 2+ years leading or mentoring Marketing resources
- Optimal marketing leadership with experience in developing marketing strategy, managing short- and long-term projects, driving collaboration across teams, providing superior sales support, applying critical & analytical thinking to solve business problems and tracking results.
- Strong understanding of core marketing functions with demonstrated ability to leverage research resources, position media/products/capabilities, and optimize communications
- Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
- Skilled in working closely with customers to develop and cultivate client relationships in order to grow accounts.
- Collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors.
- Demonstrated self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
- Able to complete required math calculations (e.g, multiply, divide, rate, ratio, percent, produce / interpret bar graphs).
- Able to accurately assess situations, perform root cause analysis and provide solutions.
- Able to think things through and develop processes that contribute to enhanced organizational efficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and social media platforms.
- Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices.
- Drive For Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers.
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Building Effective Team – Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team.
- Presentation Skills – Effective presentation skills inside and outside an organization on both hot and cool topics; commands attention and can manage group process during the presentation.
- Getting Organized
- Getting Work Done through Others-Manages people well; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops.
- Making Tough People Calls – Reads people accurately; can diagnose strengths, weaknesses, and potential; knows what skills are required to fill a job or role; hires the best.
- Understanding the Business- Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general; learns new methods and technologies easily.
- 40% of time will be travelling to branches across the region for in-person coaching, training and participating on sales calls.