$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
The Regional Marketing Director (RMD) role is primarily a client-facing field position. RMDs provide the highest level of customer service and work closely with automotive dealers to provide consultative marketing assessments and offer comprehensive marketing solutions.
RMDs strive to become a partner of the dealership by helping to effectively implement an intelligent marketing strategy that helps dealers sell, service and retain more customers for less cost and expand a dealership's revenue opportunities.
Competitive compensation package includes base salary, variable commission, and benefits (medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401k). RMDs who excel in client retention are generously rewarded. Annual target compensation $100K-$150K.
IDEAL CANDIDATE BACKGROUND
OEM Regional Representative | Automotive Dealership In-house Marketing | Automotive Advertising Agency | GM with hands-on Marketing and Advertising | Automotive Industry Vendor for Multichannel Marketing Solutions
RMDs are responsible for the initial launch of Team Velocity products, services and overall strategy with new clients, as well as the management and retention of existing clients. RMDs provide additional in-store training to help dealers achieve sales and service objectives.
RMDs closely monitor and report on client campaign effectiveness utilizing proprietary company technology platforms and work closely with the Client Services and Production Teams in the corporate office to ensure all campaign deliverables are accurately executed on deadline and all projected revenue is accounted for each month.
· Must learn and become fully knowledgeable on all company products and service solutions within the first 90 days of employment
· Must be flexible to provide support on new projects and services as the company evolves and grows
· Must be able to work well as a team player and independently
· Must strive to maintain and uphold all internal processes and procedures
· Must take own initiative to improve tasks and meet company goals
· Must work well under pressure
· Must be detail oriented, punctual and have a professional demeanor
· Bachelor's Degree
· A minimum of 3-5 years' professional experience specifically in a consultative, account management, client retention, client-facing role
· Direct experience with Automotive Marketing, Automotive Ad Agency, Automotive Media Sales and/or Automotive Retail
· Ability to travel (local, regional, national)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Superior relationship-building skills
· Organization and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
· Excellent follow up and follow-through
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Valid Through: 2019-9-16