Regional Market Unit Offering Lead, Intelligent Automation
As the Intelligent Automation Offering Lead you are responsible for the overall performance and growth of the Intelligent Automation Offering across the West region. You work closely with Regional leadership and other Market Unit stakeholders to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. Your role is focused on driving the offering every day. You are the “face” of the Intelligent Automation (IA) Offering internally and externally in your geographies. You will drive IA offering sales, and support the management of delivery and offering related capability and capacity, and own regional interlock with offering alliance partners, Microsoft, and Accenture.
Day-to-day you will:
One job every day: Drive the IA Offering
Work with account teams to drive IA offering sales in targeted accounts
Lead solution planning & design efforts for offerings
Provide offering education to enable account teams to position with clients
Drive our Area/Region partner relationships
Interlock with Accenture at the offering level
Interlock with Global CoE on offering / asset development
Review and approve ROMs and deals as per deal review matrix for offering
Partner with Capability Lead on MU workforce strategy, balancing supply vs demand timing and optimal GDN participation for offering
Your experience is likely to have:
- More than 10 +years of relevant technology and business leadership experience in areas such as: Solution Sales, Deal estimation, Sales Operations, Delivery Management and Business Management.
- Have at least 5years of demonstrated people management and/or business leadership experience, particularly leading consultants.
- You are seen as a thought leader in Intelligence Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
Your business leadership experience will likely encompass:
- Strong point of view on emerging trends in Modern Application Development
- Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
- Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
You likely education possess a bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field required; advanced degree strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related) or MBA
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 50992