#2526 - Regional Market President
A full service $400MM+ bank with a presence in both Alabama and Florida is seeking two Regional Market Presidents for their Auburn, AL and Fort Walton Beach, FL regions to support the Bank’s mission through effective management and leadership of a top notch sales and service culture, driven by exceptional and precise targeted business development efforts and community involvement. A Regional Market President leads a team that seeks profitable and sound loan opportunities while managing/growing a portfolio of existing loans.
Additional responsibilities include overseeing and managing bank products and services provided to new and existing banking customers to include commercial loans, credits, and capital, products and services in accordance with the Bank's core values and prescribed sales process.
Key Duties, Activities and Responsibilities
• Oversees and manages the commercial and retailbanking team by driving business development of new client relationships and deepening existing client relationships through effective cross selling of additional bank products and services.
• Oversees loanportfolios to ensure growth, proper risk management and compliance with appropriate regulations, laws and bank policies.
• Manages a smaller but profitable, complex commercial banking account relationship.
• Identifies opportunities to actively cross-sell all banking products and services as appropriate.
• Facilitates presentations to prospecting customers and company principals.
• Participates in and presents creative solutions to meet their needs.
• Develops and implements sales and service strategies, objectives, and measures to maximize profitability of individual and team portfolios.
• Oversees the management of and assist with new and existing account relationships by providing financial advice, determining commercial loan and deposit needs, and ensuring appropriate banking products and services are provided for profitable growth of the account.
• Structures and negotiates complex and larger volume loans and/or agreements to ensure adherence with banking policies and guidelines.
• Make presentations to loan committee or other approving officer, and oversee the documentation and closing process.
• Manages the review and monitoring of the credit quality of new and existing accounts to ensure that credit facilities are properly risk-rated and that the Bank responds to the risk in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Identifies opportunities and provides recommendations to ensure high quality of the account portfolio.
• Develops new business relationships by representing the Company through being active in the community, building and maintaining a network, participating in trade associations and non-profit organizations, and coordinating with other Bank business partners.
• Maintains knowledge of banking products and services, as well as knowledge of the industries or market areas served.
• Keeps abreast of current developments and market trends, to further identify and service the customers needs.
• Ensures compliance with commercial banking policies and practices and regulatory statutes.
• Provides for technical assistance and training as necessary.
• Develop and maintain an engaged and accountable workforce.
• Develop and maintain a fair and equitable working environment.
• Comply with all related Federal, State and industry laws and regulations pertaining to banking.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting
• 10+ years Business/Commercial Lending experience; management experiencepreferred
• 5years SVP and/or management experience.
• Credit Training/Knowledge
• Thorough knowledge of compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to commercial banking
• Comprehensive knowledge of banking products and services
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, consultative sales and presentation skills
• Strong business development, relationship management and lead generation skills
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, credit analysis and negotiation skills
• Ability to analyze and interpret data and formulate sound business decisions.
• Ability to manage risk for individual and team portfolios and/or of higher level of complexity