Regional Market Manager
5 - 7 years experience •
We have partnered with a large Bank in the Merced, CA area to provide them with a Regional Market Manager.
Recruit, manage, coach and motivate a team of Business Relationship Managers, Business Banking Officers, and Business Banking Managers, along with other employees within a defined geographical region of the bank.
Further duties include:
- Understand the commercial real estate and C & I markets within your geographical location.
- Ability to read, understand and compare financial statements.
- Develop calling plans with each officer to take advantages of competitive strengths within each market.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key community leaders and achieves a significant presence in the community to promote the Bank.
- Provide Senior Management with reports, feedback and areas of opportunity with the region.
- Offer weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting with forecasts and details about sales growth in lending. Deposits and Non-interest Income.
- Insure compliance with all Bank and Regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor?s degree in Business, Accounting and Finance will be required.
- Five + years of sales management, outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements.
PreferredExperience and Skills:
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills including familiarity with basic word processing applications software.
- Ability to analyze financial statements.
- Ability to prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations using applicable support materials.
- Strong sales and sales presentation skills.
- Effectively solves problems, present solutions and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to recruit, train and coach a sales team.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, always projecting a positive attitude and provide an environment of professional excellence.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn