Regional Manager - Water / Wastewater
The Regional Manager is responsible for ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the Region by overseeing all management, operations, maintenance, billing and customer service activities within the assigned region.
- Knowledge of California Regulation Reqiuired
- Water/ Wastewater license Preffered
- 10 plus years industry required
- Manages financial performance for the region. Works withother departments to establish or improve management systems required to provide long-term stability and growth and minimize risk. Responsible for establishing and tracking key performance forecasts and indicators to ensure regional performance and alignment with company strategic plan/goals. Oversees the preparation and administration of the annual operating and capital budget.
- Leads new business development activities and contract negotiations, as well as securing renewals and scope expansion.
- Formulates and implements project goals, strategies, and SOPS. Ensures that all SOPs are followed and DOT, Safety, OSHA and other requirements are met.
- Manages teams related to hiring, on-boarding, performance management, utilization, training, development, salary, promotions, transfers and terminations. Coaches individual and team performance and improvement.
- Ensures overall customer satisfaction and manages client communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: Bachelor?s degree and 7-10 years related experience. Minimum of 5years supervisory experience.
Licenses/Certifications: Valid Driver?s License. Ability to obtain appropriate water or wastewater certification based on facility managed.
Technical: Knowledge of water/wastewater facilities. Working knowledge of OSHA requirements, DOT regulations, Utility SOPs, etc. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications & internet. Ability to interpret analytical results.
Communication: Communicates clearly & professionally. Contributes to a positive internal & external customer experience. Maintains composure in challenging situations. Collaborates withothers. Asks for constructive feedback. Promotes a culture of diversity, respect & accountability. Challenges other through productive discussion.
Problem Solving & Quality: Pays attention to detail. Identifies & solves complex issues. Thinks ?big picture? when assessing problems/opportunities. Develops innovative & creative solutions.
Managing For Results: Follows all company policies & SOPs. Delegates, prioritizes & manages the work of others. Balances competing priorities, scheduling issues & deadlines. Delivers effective feedback. Manages cost, quality & expedience.
Leadership & Initiative: Motivates & empowers others. Acts in accordance with company vision, mission & values. Takes accountability for own performance. Willing to take on additional assignments. Seeks out opportunities for leadership & development. Trains, coaches & mentors others. Champions change.
Must be able to: frequently lift 50-60 pounds; load, unload & move large equipment/tools; access confined spaces; continuously walk and climb stairs and ladder.
Up to 50%.