Who we want
- Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Strategic closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
- Talent Developers. Build strong, winning teams, maximizing their development and impact.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
- Game changers. Persistent salespeople who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker's mission to make healthcare better.
What you need
- B.B.A. or B.S. in business with an emphasis in marketing or related discipline
- 3-6 years of sales and/or sales management experience.
- Financial analysis
- In-house product training
- Computer training
What you will do
- Locate, interview, and hire top level sales talent for sales rep. positions.
- Train and develop new sales personnel.
- Develop plans in accordance with the Senior Director of Sales and Service to maximize sales opportunities in the region.
- Develop and recommend strategic plans with representatives to achieve greater market share/penetration.
- Evaluate performance and take corrective action where appropriate with sales representatives under their supervision.
- Prepare monthly highlights and necessary reports to keep the Director of Sales adequately informed of progress.
- Assist in the negotiation of sales transaction and divisional agreements.
- Coordinate and distribute funds out of a regional budget.
- Develop and motivate sales personnel to meet stated objectives.
- Construct new sales territories in order to facilitate company growth.
- Work with marketing department to keep sales force informed of new information pertaining to the market.
- Adhere regularly to all policies and procedures as stipulated by the FDA
- Manage directly the activities of Sales representatives in the region.
- Set overall regional goals and territory quotas and evaluates their performance against these goals.
- Coach and develop sales personnel in the region.
- Responsible for inter-departmental compliance with company policies and corrective actions.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16