Drive programs and initiatives to create new revenue opportunities with the OEM customer. Own creation and execution of collaborative programs that increase the sell-through of vehicles that carry Harman audio systems. This will encompass penetrating and developing opportunities across entire range of the go-to-market chain from product packaging to dealer end point programs.
This position does not have any direct reports.
- Develop a deep understanding of the OEM specific go-to-market approach (post engineering and purchasing) in the region and navigate their priorities to develop strategic plans that promote the joint agenda.
- Act as the primary contact on behalf of Harman and build collaborative relationships with the customer Regional and Local teams, Dealer management teams etc.
- Act as the primary Harman contact and consultant with these teams for strategic joint growth plans, and building compelling joint- value proposition oriented programs.
- Drive idea generation internally for creating disruptive and out-of-the-box ideas to help deliver revenue growth via driving sell-through. Own pitching these ideas to the customer locally and seeking approval and support for programs from the customer
- Work closely with the regional marketing team to execute best-in-class plans, including dealer and customer programs and monitor and reportinternally and to the customer on the success of programs
- Lead program management function for these programs in your market. Develop detailed project plans, including campaign goals, disruptive ideas, action plans and success metrics for all the programs
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in partner management, business development or demand generation marketing,
- Experience working at or with an automotive OEM. Alternatively, experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services; enterprise software experience
- Experience designing and executing joint plans plans with strategic alliance partners with a global footprint
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the customer ecosystem
- Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization