We are currently seeking a Regional Manager – Pacific Region to join the LifeNet Health team. This is a remote position supporting the Pacific West region covering California, Washington, Oregon, and Hawaii. The Regional Manager must reside in California or near Seattle, Washington.
As a Regional Manager, you would be responsible for the development, maintenance and increasing sales/distribution of LifeNet Health Bio Implants within a specific regional geography. The position is the key management contact for the assigned sales representative and is therefore responsible for hiring, developing and insuring focused attention to territory activities. The position is accountable for developing and managing business through alliance partners, distributorships and direct accounts within the specific region along with price negotiations and strategic account development. The Regional Manager must conduct business within the guidelines of LifeNet Health policies, procedures and regulations.
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for planning and implementing strategies to ensure the revenue budget is met and the region's strategic service goals are met.
- Develops the assigned sales representatives and coaches them on performance. Conducts field travel with assigned sales representatives within region for 60% of the days in the month as well as performing quarterly business reviews.
- Develops Alliance Partners, 1099 relationships, key supply chain contacts, and other key decision making personnel in assigned region. Ensures the team upholds the relationships developed. This includes conducting regular business reviews with key personnel within Alliance Partners, IDN's and distributors.
- Ensures all employees within the region complete all required training such as compliance, product, sales or other required company training.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Valid Driver's License
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the Medical Device Industry, Hospital Sales and/or Physician Sales.
- Minimum of 2 years' leadership experience with direct reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Communication: Effective oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Strategize: Ability to analyze and strategize in order to meet goals
- Leadership: Ability to lead and motivate a team remotely
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field from an accredited college or university
- Operating room, orthopedic or neurosurgical product experience
- One or more years of LifeNet Health experience, Sales Management experience