Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $33B/year self-storage industry. We’ve raised $100m from a number of VCs, including Sequoia Capital and Google Ventures. We currently have ~300 employees and ~10,000 customers in 7 major markets across the US and have bold growth plans for 2018.
We are looking for driven and high-performing leaders with a passion for process to oversee a team of Field Operations Managers & Warehouse Managers responsible for day-to-day operations (fleet, facilities and front line) serving the Los Angeles metro area. This role reports directly to the Regional Director.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Free Health Benefits
- Stock Options (own a piece of this Google-backed tech start-up)
- Management Training & Development
What we ask:
- People Management: Responsible for all hiring, training, workforce management within your market.
- Process Management: Implement processes driven from HQ & Regional Directors to deliver results.
- Forecasting: Identify and manage all supply chain variables (fleet, facilities and front line) to serve your market.
- Weekend Availability: Work 5 days per week, with one of those days a Saturday or Sunday
- Deploy resources efficiently and anticipate future requirements in a dynamic environment
- Manage staffing and training to meet demand in your market
- Communicate and embody company strategy, values and servant leadership
- Oversee transportation details and fleet management
- Manage dispatching and tracking of jobs
- Solve complex inventory and customer issues
- Analyze and draw insights from data to improve processes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years work experience in a operations-driven environment
- 5+ years experience managing managers in an environment with hourly employees
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Organized with superior attention to detail
- Ability to leverage data to identify trends and drive decisions
- Experience building and running large teams
- Foster environment of high quality and consistent results
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
- Passion for continuous process improvement (Kaizen)