5 - 7 years
Posted 25 days ago
The position carries responsibility for the administrative operations of the School Health Program, particularly at the ambulatory sites. In collaboration with the Administrative Director, the position is responsible to plan, direct, coordinate, and manage the fiscal and administrative operations of the School Health Program including primary care, mental health, dental and community services. The position is also responsible for overseeing the administration of federal, state and local service grants, ensuring compliance with all regulatory bodies and funding agencies. The position’s responsibilities include budget preparation and management of expenses, service productivity, new program planning and development, and expansion of services. Responsible for compliance with regulatory and MMC standards.
This position assumes the operational administrative responsibilities of the Administrative Director during his/her absence: requiring the ability to interact, supervise, exercise initiative and independent judgment on complex issues without supervision.
• Master's Degree required.
• Five years experience managing ambulatory sites.
• Five years of direct management of low-mid level managers.
• High level fiscal, organizational development and administrative management skills specific to ambulatory, hospital, health care setting and/or a health care regulatory agency.
• Ability to develop and lead the execution of strategic plans
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated skill in working with and building high performing teams.
• Demonstrated experience in project management.
• Strong performance management and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel applications.
• Skilled in data analysis and development of comprehensive reports