Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retailnetwork of more than 600 boutiques.
The Regional Manager Offices main priorities are to develop and ensure successful implementation of the B2B route-to-market strategy. This individual will ensure aggressive B2B channel growth thorough the office segment and work with distribution field teams to ensure excellence in execution in all segments and markets.
- Ensure complete alignment with the distribution teams and/or sales support partners to drive the B2B RTM strategy
- Ensure growth in points of distribution (doors) as well as machines and capsules
- Drive sales execution in Offices (sell-out) in our top National and/or high profile, high volume customers through a team of Territory Sales Managers
- Create the programs, tools, support and processes to ensure exceptional execution and measureable results
- Closely monitor sales & distribution results and execution against annual plans and contract terms with assigned Territory Sales Managers
- Consistently look for areas of new growth for the Office business, ensuring 100% alignment with the internal distribution team and distributor partners
- Schedule branch visits with distributors to ensure territory growth
- Manage all aspects of territory including budget, account development, distributors etc.
- Lead, coach and develop the Territory Sales Managers to achieve yearly objectives and to execute Offices strategy including seeking out new business opportunities
- Establish clear expectations of short and long term measures of success with core customers and distributors
- Create processes and operating rhythms to manage the territory and drive the business forward
- Work cross functionally to evaluate the need for new or improved tools and applications and develop appropriate distributor trainings to ensure distributor adoption
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- 5+ years salesexperiencerequired
- Experience working with or managing a DSD and/or food service networkpreferred
- 2+ years’ experience in managing, leading, and developing 3rd party distributors preferred
- Knowledge of and/or experience with direct office independent and or National Accounts preferred
- Strong business management skills required
- Demonstrated skills as a change agent/entrepreneur preferred
- Proven analytical skills in data collection and management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to actively listen
- Strong negotiation skills in both direct sales and with a distributor network
- Ability to rapidly assess and succinctly summarize the current situation/process flow with respect to markets, competition, distributor practices and trends
- High ethics and professional standards
- Travel 40%