Acts as a liaison between our National Accounts Customers, Sales & Service Centers and the Company for a specific region. Monitors and provides appropriate assistance with sales, sales planning/forecasts, the development of sales staff, as well as in other related matters that may have short- or long-term effect. Requires significant travel (anticipated to be at least 50%).
- Through development of strategic sales plans, assists dealers in establishing and achieving sales quotas. May actively assist on sales calls and in the sales process as requested by our Sales & Service Centers.
- Evaluates Sales & Service Centers on an ongoing basis with respect tosales, forecast, staffing, inventories, territory management, and positioning for future goals.
- Effectively handles communications between the Sales & Service Centers and The Raymond Corporation with a high degree of tact and discretion. Often required to influence.
- Able to provide specific Raymond Product and Application Training toSalespeople on an ongoing basis.
- Manages the transition of key personnel from and to the Sales & Service Centers. Provides Sales & Service Centers with competitive trends, analysis, and action plans to assist dealers in winning competitive opportunities.
- Provides troubleshooting consultative services for any aspect of a dealership that affects its overall health. This could include business skills, strategic marketing, operations, finance, merchandising, and sales.
- Acts as the factory liaison to foster resolution of major customer issues.
- Must demonstrate sophisticated business judgment on both the part of the Sales & Service Centers and the Company. Decisions will be made independently and quickly which have potential long-term impact on the Company. Only the most sensitive or controversial decisions are subject tocheck.
- Able to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Able to effectively present information to Customer's and Sales & Service Center's top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to read, analyze, and determine the proper application of Raymond products as they pertain to warehousing solutions.
Greene, NY - Building 1-G1
Bachelor's Degree required in business or related field. 5 or more years of related experience. Previous material handling industry experience is preferred.