Less than 5 years experience • Building Materials
Territory includes Northwest Ohio, Northern Indiana, and Michigan.
MBCI is the industry leading manufacturer of metal roof and wall systems, including six separate standing seam roofing systems. MBCI has always and continues to provide the metal construction industry with the highest quality products and services available to architects, owners and contractors.
MBCI management realized years ago that anyone can own land, buildings and equipment. However, without dedicated employees, a company has nothing. Through the hard work and dedication of our employees, MBCI has prospered. This success is a tribute to the people who have made it the largest and most successful component organization in the industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
An MBCI Regional Manager’s purpose is to maintain and grow existing customers as well as sell new business. The Regional Manager works in partnership with the Sales Manager to meet the service needs of the customer while growing sales revenue. The Regional Manager is responsible for maintaining a high-level, strategic relationship with the top 20% of customers or customers that constitute approximately 80% of their sales base. The Regional Manager will be required to interact with the Architectural & Design communities in an effort to earn favor in specifications.
As a Regional Manager, I am accountable to the Sales Manager for:
- Becoming the trusted advisor to current as well as new customers, for their building product needs.
- Developing lasting, mutually beneficial customer relationships
- Forecasting territory sales based on increasing historical market penetration
- Initiating communication with prospective clients to expand revenue base
- Taking action on customer concerns, investigating situations and creating solutions
- Demonstrating an ability to think strategically regarding services, products, and markets
- Learning, developing and utilizing MBCI culture to perform tasks efficiently and productively to insure Company quality and workmanship standards.
- Gathering pertinent marketing information from my territory and communicating it to management.
- Bachelors degree desirable, but not required
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ yrs. outside salesexperience in the metal building, architectural, roofing, building materials, or construction industry
- Demonstrated evidence of business acumen
- Ability to travel extensively
- Possess strong customer service and communication skills