Our client, a medical device manufacturor/ software company, is actively seeking a Regional Manager to join their growing team. The successful Regional Manager will be able to:
- Coordinate and direct all regional sales activities and resources to effectively achieve financial and mission goals.
- Share customer best practices in program adoption to improve outcomes and reduce time to impact.
- Work with all functions, parent organizations, strategic partners, and key customers to ensure cohesive local teamwork and resource synchronization.
- Oversee all Sales business activities for the assigned Region.
- Customer consultant to recommend best practices for Program based on latest research and industry practice
Additional Details Obtained From Recent Client Visit:
- Experience selling into Hospitals (Hospitals are Key)
- Experience managing both hunters and farmers (approximately 10-15 people)
- Subscription/leasing based sales experience to C-Suite/Nursing/Procurement in medical settings is what we are looking for
- Heavy travel within the Region required to support team members and client needs
- Experience working with AHA would be ideal but not necessary
- The product, if it is helpful, is a dual manufactured product, part their product and part AHA Software.
- This is essentially medical training equipment that goes into a hospital that was developed by them and AHA
- Efficiently and effectively run operations of the assigned Regional business to increase sales and market share.
- Hire, train, teach and facilitate competence development of field sales team to create opportunities and move them through the sales stages to successful close.
- Maximizing improved outcomes for customers.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of regional results, forecasts, performance metrics for field sales team and action plans to reach revenue goals
- Drive team performance by coaching and providing clear expectations and ongoing feedback.
- Travel with territory managers to train and coach.
- Provide input to business planning, budgeting, sales compensation and incentives and clearly communicate the plans to team.
- Participate in face to face contact with local medical opinion leaders, field leaders and key customer exchanges, seeking critical strategic issues and translating those issues into tactical implementation.
- Participate in ongoing analysis of financial and other key performance indicators at a regional, market segment and customer level
- Plan and execute Regional Sales Meetings
- Act as Sales Lead at National educational meetings and tradeshows within the region
- Conduct monthly forecast/review meetings
- Oversight of after-sales and implementation processes
- Coordination of problem resolution across the Region and organization
Level 1 - Regional Manager
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or business (preferred) OR, Associates Degree in above mention fields of study supported by ten years of sales experience.
- Experience selling into Hospitals; Nursing Managers, C-Suite/Executive Teams/Procurement Teams
- 3 years of successful consistent sales experience
- Management of personnel experiencepreferred