Our client, a medical device manufacturor/ software company, is actively seeking a Regional Manager to join their growing team. The successful Regional Manager will be able to:
- Coordinate and direct all regional sales activities and resources to effectively achieve financial and mission goals.
- Share customer best practices in program adoption to improve outcomes and reduce time to impact.
- Work with all functions, parent organizations, strategic partners, and key customers to ensure cohesive local teamwork and resource synchronization.
- Oversee all Sales business activities for the assigned Region.
- Customer consultant to recommend best practices for Program based on latest research and industry practice
- Efficiently and effectively run operations of the assigned Regional business to increase sales and market share.
- Hire, train, teach and facilitate competence development of field sales team to create opportunities and move them through the sales stages to successful close.
- Maximizing improved outcomes for customers.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of regional results, forecasts, performance metrics for field sales team and action plans to reach revenue goals
- Drive team performance by coaching and providing clear expectations and ongoing feedback.
- Travel with territory managers to train and coach.
- Provide input to business planning, budgeting, sales compensation and incentives and clearly communicate the plans to team.
- Participate in face to face contact with local medical opinion leaders, field leaders and key customer exchanges, seeking critical strategic issues and translating those issues into tactical implementation.
- Participate in ongoing analysis of financial and other key performance indicators at a regional, market segment and customer level
- Plan and execute Regional Sales Meetings
- Act as Sales Lead at National educational meetings and tradeshows within the region
- Conduct monthly forecast/review meetings
- Oversight of after-sales and implementation processes
- Coordination of problem resolution across the Region and organization
Level 1 ? Regional Manager
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or business (preferred) OR, Associates Degree in above mention fields of study supported by ten years of sales experience.
- 6 years of successful consistent sales experience
- Management of personnel experiencepreferred
Level 2 ? Regional Director
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or business (preferred) ? or equivalence
- 10 years of sales in a relevant field or organization
- 5 years of successful relevant sales management experience? consistent achievement of quota and business goals