- Provide HR business partnership to Multiple Manufacturing Operations leaders and their respective staffs based across the US.
- As a key member of the global HR Operations leadership team, the Regional HRM is a high impact contributor in the development and implementation of HR strategies that enable achievement of the company?s strategic goals and initiatives, as well as the company?s talent and organizational effectiveness strategic priorities.
- Serve as a multi-directional conduit and collaborator to ensure company initiatives are effectively implemented at all facilities and that the ?voice of the customer? at each facility is effectively communicated to senior leadership.
- Provide counsel and forwarding looking, effective solutions to HR and Operations leaders on various operating issues and opportunities.
- Provide HR business partnership to Operations management within the region.
- Translate corporate, business unit, and Operations functional initiatives into talent strategies and solutions that enable achievement of business goals.
- Assist Operations leaders in developing and managing talent processes that ensure a healthy succession pipeline.
- Drive processes and initiatives that build and sustain a culture of high performance, accountability and transparency in managing performance.
- Be a trusted partner to management and employees, providing counsel on actions to optimize culture and organization effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or business required; MBA or Masters in HR preferred.
- 10+ years of increasingly challenging HR responsibilities in progressive manufacturing operating environments; multi-functional HR experience or prior responsibility for multiple operating facilities is ideal.
- Through prior experience has developed a solid understanding of best practice manufacturing operating environments and HR programs and services that build Operations talent and organizational capability.
- Success in building influential relationships with stakeholders across organizational lines.