$200K — $250K *
Regional Manager, Global Alliances
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
The Regional Manager, Global Alliances reports to the Director, Global Alliances, and is responsible for managing and executing the Global Alliances strategy in the assigned sales region. Alliances are growth engines for the company, and efforts will translate to both significant reach and revenue.
This role will be responsible for managing and maximizing the success of Alliance performance and tracking and communicating progress of the Global Alliance in region. Primary job duties include regional implementation and execution of Alliance Governance model, and establishing, communicating, and leading regional strategy and business planning, including driving pipeline creation, revenue expansion, cross-functional alignment, and GTM execution.
This demanding and high visibility role requires a seasoned business professional that has proven experience developing and managing high value relationships. The successful candidate must possess a creative, strategic-thinking mindset and the ability to translate strategy into actionable execution tactics that enable scalable business acceleration for Skillsoft.
This is an individual contributor role and performance is measured on execution of the Global Alliances sales strategy, GTM plan and results generation from the partnership, and variable compensation is calculated from a combination of validated pipeline of sales opportunities and closed order intake attributable to the Global Alliances, as well as KPIs designed to drive long-term Alliance success.
· Work with the Global Alliances team to define and own the development and execution of the regional business plan: identify and qualify opportunity, develop engagement strategy, define initiatives and success metrics and align critical enabling resources against them.
· Drive Go-to-Market (GTM) activities; work with Skillsoft and Partners’ sales teams to enable joint account planning to generate revenue, both net-new and within existing accounts.
· Manage ongoing business development activities and deal flow steps in order to drive quantifiable results and meet definitive reach and revenue objectives including for both product resale and distribution by the partner as well as coordination with the partner and the field sales organizations.
· Engage key Skillsoft stakeholders including executive leadership; product management; marketing; industry, value and solutions practice leads; worldwide field sales and operations; and finance as required to gain cross-company consensus and priority against partner objectives.
· Create a governance structure for projects and initiatives that enable mutual success of the partner and Skillsoft.
· Build and nurture relationships with the partner’s sales, marketing and product management teams to further our mutual business objectives.
· Ensure training strategies and plans with partner are aligned for growth for successfully delivering on the market opportunity
· Drive quarterly business reviews with region and global sponsors to track progress on aligned GTM focus areas / work streams and other interactions
· Maintain a deep understanding of the partners’ key industries, including trends, business processes, ﬁnancial measurements and performance indicators, and key competitors
· Deliver accurate weekly and quarterly forecasts
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in similar sales, business development and/or senior management positions within consulting, IT and/or business services related industries
· Brings to the role knowledge of C-Level Enterprise Software, System Integration and Business Consultancies relationships
· Proven ability to manage a strategic partnering function in dynamic digital market
· Deep understanding of the business structure, functional capabilities and key enablers of the companies comprising the target alliance candidates
· Masters or Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Operations or related field
Valid through: 9/22/2021