Industry: Engineering Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 344 days ago
Looking for an energetic, well-connected, outwardly-focused Regional Manager to help grow the Los Angeles area office of a stable and growing Environmental / Engineering company.
This is a very strategic Seller/Doer Lead opportunity and will be integral to the company’s consulting services for commercial and industrialinfrastructures in all phases of redevelopment or rehabilitation, from initial acquisition due diligence to permitting and development planning, designing and managing abatement, demolition or remediation, and final site restoration.
The Regional Manager will also support the company’s Energy Program which includes fossil fuel-fired power generation, electric transmission and substations, wind power generation (on-shore and off-shore), solar power generation, battery storage, natural gas transmission pipelines (FERC and non-FERC regulated), compressor stations, and other related energy infrastructures.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for developing and leading strategies to identify new clients and projects, lead proposal efforts, manage projects, and lead project staff in the Southern California area.
Practice areas focus on commercial remediation, energy/transmission, permitting.
· Defining strategies and tactics to grow and develop new contacts and projects while maintaining existing contacts
· Leadership and management of the Southern California office, and coordination with other offices
· Client management and project management for the successful implementation of ongoing and new projects
· Maintaining quality control for projects
· Managing task schedules and budgets
· Mentoring and coaching junior staff
· BS or MS in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Geology, or related field
· Strong technical leadership skills including a minimum of 12years’ consulting experience with an established practice in commercial remediation and energy.
· Proven track record of identifying, pursuing, winning, and implementing new projects
· Excellent client management skills with a proven ability to maintain long-term client relationships and establish new client relationships
· A strong desire to grow personally as well as professionally