LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, talent is our #1 priority and we are committed to constantly investing in our people. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions business line aspires to elevate the sales profession. Sales Navigator, our flagship product, connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. We are leaders in defining social selling best practices and we are fundamentally changing how sales teams leverage LinkedIn.
As Manager, you will lead a team of Mid-market Relationship Managers focused on transforming the B2B sales industry.
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of sales execs - 7-10 reps.
- Lead through LinkedIn’s culture and values - be a culture and values ambassador.
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of social selling and sales transformation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as recruiting, product consulting, sales effectiveness, customer success and marketing to support the success of your region.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- ~20% travel (domestic) is required.
- Ability to work out of the San Francisco office everyday
- 10+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a sales team in the Enterprise B2B space
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, CRM platforms or software platform solutions
- Excellent communication, client and time management, negotiation, conflict resolution, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Social selling advocate and influencer
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional projects to drive scale
- Strong executive presence: gravitas and ability to influence at the C-level
- High integrity, team-focused approach: collaboration skills to build alliances across company
- Execution-oriented to build pipeline and achieve revenue targets in a predictable way