$150K — $200K *
Provides technical support to ensure safe and environmentally sound operations with the greatest return on investment regarding quality, cost and production. This position provides technical support to the 31 WestRock paper mills and 3 extrusion plants in the USA, Canada, Brazil and India. Travel is required.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Support cultural improvement in safety, inclusion, and engagement by serving as a role model for WestRock Vision/Values/Behaviors.
· Promote and follow Company and Mill safe work practices and procedures
· Support Corrugated and Consumer mills goals and objectives
· Provide effective communications with mill leadership to stay aligned on business drivers and priorities
· Maximize mill asset availability, efficiency, and predictability through implementation of reliability guidelines and action plans to improve results.
· Manage reliability, planning and storeroom assessment process. Assessments should be effective and provide results. Assist mills with development of short-term and long-term improvement plans.
· Collaborate and share knowledge across all mills. Assist in coordination of roundtable meetings and networking calls for mill E/I reliability groups.
· Develop and manage reliability KPI performance metrics and systems. Utilize data to drive improvement results.
· Works closely with mill Maintenance and Engineering Manager, Reliability Manager, Reliability Engineers and Planners to close gaps in reliability and identify bad actors.
· Provide training and lead root cause failure analysis (RCFA) as required.
· Support capital projects with design for Reliability and Maintainability.
· Implement best-known practices from industry or individual mills.
What you need to succeed:
· B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred, other is acceptable with extensive paper mill experience leading and supervising a high-performance reliability department.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience.
· Experience within with paper industry preferred.
· Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite.
· Strong background with CMMS systems, preferably JDE and SAP
· Extensive high voltage and generator experience
Valid through: 11/12/2020