Regional Manager - Director Industrial Hygiene
5 - 7 years experience • Consulting
How would you like to be part of a consulting firm that changes how customers view consultants? Would you like to lead a Team that creates extraordinary customer value at the same time as driving bottom line profits and yet still puts people first? Forensic Analytical Consulting Services is a nationally recognized environmental health consulting firm and we?re looking for a new Director to share in our endeavor to transform our industry.
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, FACS, is a large and diverse, nationally recognized environmental and industrial hygiene consulting group. We are skilled at providing asbestos, lead and mold surveys, management plans and project designs, indoor air quality evaluations, occupational exposure monitoring, health and safety plans, litigation support, and many otherindustrial hygiene consulting services.
FACS is looking for our next Director to lead our southern California region.The ideal candidate will have previous experience operating a successful team and will be excited to bring their business development experience into another prosperous year for FACS.
The Director will be responsible for the local office to achieve its revenue and profit targets while also delivering on the company?s core values of exceptional customer service, integrity of the science and integrating technology to drive efficiency. The Director will be a confident leader and will lead and manage their team perform the daily activities within the department.
Additionally, the Director will support our Vision by being responsible for the following:
- Develop strategic growth plans, including identifying industry sectors and service lines that will provide avenues for growth that would also involve space, equipment, and staff.
- Achieve annual profitability targets in both dollars and margin by obtaining target profitability margin and dollars, achieve revenue targets, and manager within budget.
- Drive revenue by being a leader in promoting a Culture of Business Development by identifying revenue and ensuring achieved office?s profitability in dollars and margin, new business opportunities with existing clients, and developing new client growth.
- Establish an effective sales structure, utilization a combination of seller doer and sales people with clear and measurable targets for everyone.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service and lead by example.
- Act as a company authority in our service disciplines, use initiative in keeping current with new industry developments, keep abreast of environmental safety and health legislation.
- Supervise staff to ensure that they achieve their goals and meet their individual, local office and company targets.
- Be a Leader and Mentor by being positive influence to co-workers and customers.
- Hold regular staff meeting; including, one-on-one meetings, performance reviews, and recognition events.
- Evaluate manpower needs for supporting our service activities and actively assist to recruit qualified candidates as needed.
- Ensure Standard Operations Procedures are followed and achieved to include: client invoice review, accounts receivable, assist accounting with collections, and local office technical maintenance.
- Provide CTO with input regarding improvement areas and new processes, as needed.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the General Manager.
- Previous experience managing a profit and loss center with an understanding of financialreporting.
- Minimum of 5years working knowledge of industrial hygiene, environmental health and safety concepts, and the use of common IEQ field instruments.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and bring out the best in their team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experienceworking with diverse staff.
- Experience with professional services solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of large account relationships.
- Flexibility in work schedule and willing to travel to different project locations, as needed
- Must be competent in all aspects of computer software necessary for the position, including, but not limited to; all programs within Microsoft Office.
- 4yeardegree in a business or science-related field.
All regular employees are offered our competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision options along with 401K company match, life and disability insurance options. Paid company holidays, volunteer days and a generous earned paid time off (PTO) program are included. An incentive bonus plan is also included that rewards employees based on the success of their offices.
We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate over 30 years in the industry.
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS family and to help make the world a safer place.
about Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at
FACS is an equal opportunity employer.