What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As a Manager at Cisco you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Federal sales team and make our customers lives better and easier.
Who You'll Work With
A great team of Account Managers on the Civilian Healthcare team, who are changing how our customers educate, protect and govern. You'll also partner with a talented group of Systems Engineers, who share the same technology passion. We have an exciting Regional Sales Manager opportunity open on our team! Strong candidates will have a background in executive-level communication, building customer and partner relationships, territory planning, segmentation and revenue production.
Who You Are
The Regional Manager is involved in positioning and promoting the Customer Business & Political drivers, Partner Value proposition, and reinforcing existing relationships within The Federal Gov’t. You lead a team of Account Managers in the development and expansion of opportunities in the Fed community. We need you to apply your sales leadership experience working with great sales teams and solutions using today's most innovative technologies.
Our Minimum Requirements for the role are
In addition to a clear understanding of Federal Government Procurement Policies and understand the appropriate application of Lobbyists, Political Consultants, Marketing and PR Resources and Federal buying cycles.
• BS Degree or equivalent working experience
• 10+ year track record as a sales leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment
• Strategic technical knowledge
• Ability to lead a dispersed account team with both direct and indirect reports as well as extended team resources
• The ideal candidate possesses strategic technical knowledge, and can succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment
• 3-5 years selling to the VA and other government healthcare agencies is preferred.