Wave Broadband is currently searching for a Regional Sales Manager, Business Solutions in our Seattle, WA office. This position is responsible for creating success by executing Commercial Sales and other Sales activities in concert with Wave’s company-wide objectives. Your position is vital to Wave’s regional growth plan. As a high-functioning Regional Sales Manager your efforts to source, train and deploy customer-oriented field sales representatives utilizing proven sales tactics that drive revenue, customer acquisition and retention will further contribute to overall success.
The primary position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate current promotions and offers to staff and potential customers.
- Track sales progress and document productivity.
- Develop positive relationships within the region’s communities.
- Seek and assist to develop opportunities with customers to enhance the company’s image.
- Recruit, hire, train and develop Direct Sales representatives to achieve top performance.
- Demonstrate and ensure compliance with company policy and standards.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the OR sales team.
- Understand and follow all company safety standards and practices including applicable OSHA and National Electric Safety Code rules and regulations.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- You will possess a high level of independence and a passion for customer acquisition, service and retention with well-defined skills.
- Organizational ability with attention to detail and accuracy is vital to keep track of all tasks, because the job requires a great deal of multi-tasking.
- You’ll possess a Bachelor's Degree in related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You will bring 5+ years’ knowledge, aptitude and experience in the telecommunications or adjacent industry
- You will have 5+ years’ experience as an effective sales leader with demonstrated success in a business to business sales environment.
- You will have current competitive knowledge and information of the landscape within the Portland, OR communities.
- You’ll have proven experience and success communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
- You’ll bring passion for the industry and the opportunity to your team and the greater OR market.
- You’ll be highly proficient with MS Office products.
- You will need a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as determined by the Company.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.