Fort Smith, AR
Industry: Patient Care•
11 - 15 years
Posted 340 days ago
We depend on our Regional Director Facilities Maintenance here at Golden Living to help us to assert our role as industry innovators. We'll remain a premier provider of health and wellness services with your expertise. By providing meaningful administrative support in this valuable role, Golden Living will continue to be a healthcare pioneer.
You will also help to build our interdisciplinary team and participating in our effective ongoing education programs. Collaborating with a variety of staff members and healthcare professionals, our Regional Director Facilities Maintenance are key members of our community.
We are seeking experienced individuals who have strong communication and interpersonal skills, are highly organized, and ready to come to work motivated every day. The right person will also fervently believe in our vision and values. Ideal Regional Director Facilities Maintenance candidates should also have
Responsible regionally for the comprehensive maintenance and life safety of approximately seventy-five buildings in multiple states. Responsible for establishing, directing, analyzing, and monitoring systems for all aspects of services that focus on safety, physical plant and preventative maintenance programs that meet or exceed all state and federal codes, regulations, and permits.
*Bachelordegree in a related field or Associates degree combined with extensive facilities experience in multi-facility healthcare environment *Minimum ten (10) years experience as maintenance director or similar position in a multi-facility environment within the long-term care or related industry
*Available to meet timely telephone and/or physical response to after hour and weekend calls (24/7) *Ability to travel up to 100% of the time through multiple states primarily by car *Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Essential Job Functions
- Completion of a bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or a comparable degree in a related field
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a Environmental Services Manager in multi-facility environment within long-term care or related industry
- Demonstrated ability to achieve desired results, including leadership skills necessary to influence facility staff personnel
- Timely telephone and/or physical response to after hour and weekend calls (24/7)
- Computer skills involving work management, communications, reporting and budgets
- Business acumen in the areas of OSHA standards, safety, plant maintenance, major capital improvements, maintenance related purchasing, developing and managing capital budgets, and functioning effectively in a highly regulated environment
- Must be able to travel consistent with demands of the position
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Working knowledge of all local and state licensing requirements, federal laws, regulations, permit processes, and codes
- Working knowledge of all aspects of plant / building facility management
- Ability to coach, train and manage facility staff personnel while balancing work issues, and securing an environment that promotes performance and retention
- Must have the ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
- Must be able to relate positively, and work cooperatively with others, including company employees and personnel of outside agencies and organizations