With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Loss Prevention department as a Regional Loss Prevention Manager-West Coast, located in Pasadena, California.
- Maintain internal investigations as directed by leadership.
- Ensure execution and compliance of all global loss prevention initiatives/shortage reduction programs within stores.
- Assess store and market needs to ensure loss prevention's resources Close Circuit Television (CCTV), alarm cabling, physical security and manpower) are properly deployed.
- Conduct investigations and interviews within the region for inventory, cash loss, and breach of company policies and procedures.
- Investigate store inventory and losses and communicate with local law enforcement, when needed.
- Proactively monitor controls to identify associate theft.
- Conduct shrinkage control audits within the region and perform store inventory counts; ensure inventory shrink in the region is kept at acceptable levels.
- Organize reports to identify potential loss issues and investigate any issues to assist the company in protecting assets.
- Collaborate with area/regional managers and store associates on shrink prevention training, store safety, security and loss prevention audits.
- Collaborate with the inventory control specialist and store staff to identify inventory shortage opportunities and recommend resolutions.
- 10 years previous loss prevention experience in retail with multi locationresponsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Wicklander/Zulawski certificate required
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- Overnight travel within the region (US and Canada) based on business needs; approximately 30-40%
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google platform
- Strong problem solving , analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Good reading and written language skills (English)