$200K — $250K *
Recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies,” Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that doctors and patients need to make better healthcare decisions. They are pioneers in developing innovative diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care.
With corporate headquarters in Secaucus, NJ, Quest Diagnostics is a Fortune 500 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DGX) and included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. With 2020 revenues of $9.44 Billion and approximately 50,000 employees and 6,600 patient locations across the US, Quest Diagnostics serves half of the physicians and hospitals in the US with their large variety of products and services.
The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics also provides services to employers, life insurance companies, other commercial labs, clinics, health plans, government agencies, and organizations involved in clinical trials research.
Approximately 150 million times each year, patients and their physicians rely upon Quest Diagnostics results to make important healthcare decisions and approximately one third of U.S. physicians – and many of the country’s leading hospitals and health systems – relies on Quest Diagnostics healthcare information solutions to foster better patient care and outcomes.
· FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list for 7 consecutive years; one of only five companies to attain Most Admired status in the "Health Care, Pharmacy and Other Services" industry category.
· Fortune magazine’s Fortune 500 list
· Forbes® Global 2000
· Forbes®' America's Best Employers List for third consecutive year
· Forbes® 2020 America’s Best Employers for Women for second consecutive year
· S&P 500
· Barron’s 500
· Member of the Dow Jones® Sustainability World Index
· Included in the FTSE4Good, Calvert, and Ocean Tomo sustainability indices
· Listed in the most recent Newsweek Green Rankings
· Consistently named one of the best places to work in U.S. business journal rankings
· Named a DiversityInc Noteworthy Company for third consecutive year
· Listed on the Disability Equality Index® (DEI), a joint initiative of the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) and the US Business Leadership Network (USBLN), recognizing companies for prioritizing the inclusion of people with disabilities
· Named Top 23 ‘Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality’ in New Jersey
· Achieved Cancer Gold Standard accreditation from the CEO Roundtable on Cancer, recognizing our actions to reduce the cancer risk of employees and their families
· Received C. Everett Koop National Health Award for Efforts to Promote Employee Health in 2020
Diagnostic Testing Services
Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, information, and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. Their services range from routine blood tests — such as total cholesterol, Pap testing and white blood cell count — to complex, gene-based and molecular testing. They perform medical tests that aid in the diagnosis or detection of diseases, measure the progress or recovery from a disease or confirm that an individual is free from disease. In addition, they have specialized expertise in cancer, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, and neurology.
In the $60 Billion and growing US Diagnostic Testing Market, Quest Diagnostics is the leader. Quest Diagnostics’ reputation as a leading innovator, provider of high value, low cost solutions and its financial strength and flexibility make it well positioned to capitalize on the evolving healthcare landscape.
Quest Diagnostics’ long-term strategy is to become the undisputed world leader in diagnostic testing, information, and services. To drive this profitable growth, Quest Diagnostics plans to leverage capabilities to create differentiation:
· Deliver Innovative Solutions
· Leverage their Unparalleled Access and Distribution Network
· Expand their relationships with large payors and health systems
· Deliver Superior Patient Experiences
The Director ITBP will partner with management and regional leadership to determine and implement specific technical needs and priorities of the lab operations. This role is responsible for overseeing both application and infrastructure support and is responsible for maintaining a dynamic knowledge base of technical solutions to ensure that the IT infrastructure is as efficient and productive as possible. They will be the main point of contact for all support inquiries and will direct issues accordingly. Support includes the following applications and systems in lab operations: Telecom, LAN/WAN, Desktop, LIS/BIS equipment, Imaging Systems, Facility Systems, and IT Applications support.
This role is larger in scope and scale and can potentially partner with multiple regions and complex systems. Would also be responsible for specialty labs or more complex systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Improves business processes by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools and business processes and reporting.
· Will act as a single point of contact and point of escalation for business leaders and represent the Information Technology (IT) process for delivering technology, services and consulting support.
· Report operational achievements and progress to the operations manager on a regular basis including statistical analysis and improvement of action plans.
· Manages the implementation of regional service level agreements (SLAs) and metrics around IT laboratory service delivery and support
· Ability to provide regional business partner relationship services with the regional business management steering team associated with lab operations planning and execution
· Directs the Regional Lab Operations Support team members in a process that provides regular “bottom-up / top-down” input and feedback regarding the National Lab Opns Support Plan and service level program; provides that feedback for integration into the overall plan
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in a highly matrixed organization.
· Analytical skills pertinent to planning, development and, implementing organizational change
· Demonstrated relationship management service skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
· Strong knowledge of principles of organizational management, financial management, and human resources management
· Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
· At least 8-10 years of leadership experience, managing in large scale, matrix IT organization.
· Demonstrated strong leadership and people development skills
· Experience building strong partnership with key business leaders
· Ability to drive change and innovation
· Expertise in multiple technology areas
· Project management experience
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong budgeting/financial experience
· Ability to communicate technical issues in a non-technical manner to a diverse audience
· Business Acumen
· Intellectual Horsepower
· Learning on the Fly
· Dealing with Ambiguity
· Innovation Management
· Strategic Agility
· Developing Direct Reports & Others
· Command Skills
· Drive for Results
· Political Savvy
· Comfort around Higher Management
· Customer Focus
· Managing Vision and Purpose
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Citizenship.
Valid through: 6/29/2021