Industry: Manufacturing / Diversified•
11 - 15 years
Posted 266 days agoby Sarah Barnard
Regional Install Manager
Nashville, TN (covering Nashville, Knoxville and Huntsville)
As Tennessee's largest manufacturer and supplier of granite worktops and kitchen countertops and high quality interior cabinets, our client is a specialist supplier to the construction industry. They are now seeking a Regional Install Manager to join their team working across Nashville, Knoxville and Huntsville.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced construction professional with a great management style to join a growing and successful company.
With a focus on trust and delivering on promises, our client believes that a huge part of their success comes from their people and the relationships they have built. You?ll have the chance to discover why they are ranked amongst the fastest growing companies in America, how the real success stories celebrate and how a sense of humor can be one of your greatest assets.
As the Regional Install Manager, you will lead and manage our client?s cabinet installation function.
Specifically, you will ensure each project meets objectives in terms of safety, service, quality and cost. Reporting to the General Manager, you will drive safe operations across the Southern Region, provide day-to-day management of Field Service Managers and Techs and sub-contractors and deliver the daily job installation schedule.
You will monitor projects for completion, ensuring targets are met and quality is maintained, create project budgets and manage financials and identify risks to budgets, schedules, quality and success.
Additionally, you will:
- Track productivity and forecast labor needs
- Provide forecasts and project feedback to the General Manager
- Review, manage and approve sub-contractor billings and rates
- Coach installation crews
Interested If so, you must have:
- At least ten yearsexperience gained within the building or construction industry
- At a minimum, ten yearsexperience in residential and/or multi-family construction
- At least ten yearsproject managementexperience
- At least ten yearsexperience of managing construction teams
- Previous experience with production builders
- Solid knowledge of the principles of residential home building
- At a minimum, secondary education, ideally a degree in business management or construction management
Positive and motivated, as the Regional Install Manager, you will need to be a strong verbal communicator with excellent problem/conflict resolution skills and the ability to diffuse difficult situations in a positive manner. The ability to meet strict deadlines is key, as is the ability to work well under pressure.
To apply for the role of Regional Install Manager, pleaseapply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Regional Install Manager, Installation Manager, Construction Manager, Building Project Manager, Construction Project Manager, Residential Construction Manager, Interior Construction Manager.