Job ID: 117401
Through the power of Interline Brands and The Home Depot, the purpose of the Inside Sales Regional Manager is to manage, coach and support a team of sales professionals to prospect for business to business new account opportunities as well as manage and growing existing accounts in line with the company strategy and vision.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 50%- Manage the Sales team to deliver profitable growth
- 15%- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity to ensure competitive solutions and product offerings
- 12%- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect opportunities
- 3%- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting and training associates.
- 10%- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting and training associates.
- 10%- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning associates; following up on work results.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Reports to the Division Vice President. Position has direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Conditions could produce mild discomfort on occasion.
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity tomove about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- MRO or Jan/San industry knowledge preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Sales leadership, professionalism, business development expertise, strong closing skills, and a proven track record of sales growth for areas of direct accountability are paramount to the success of this position.
- Detailed, organized, strong analytical skills and a strategic approach to business are critical
- The ability to understand and analyze a customer s business and balance sheet, allowing for the identification of value based business opportunities that maximize profits
- Outstanding interpersonal communication, written and verbal skills to all levels of an organization
- Presentation skills that clearly demonstrate product value to the highest levels of both internaland external management,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); understanding of additional applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint and web searches
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints