Regional HR Manager over three plants in FL and GA.
1. HR Business Partner to the 3 plants Plant Management team
2. Manages the overall talent acquisition process for the site (recruiting through new hire orientation).
3. Assists managers in administration of labor agreement, including disciplinary action, grievance handling, and union/management relations
4. Key member of the sites negotiations team.
5. Administers HR programs such as tuition refund, studentloans, job posting, headcount and turnover reporting, compensation and talent management.
6. Assists in investigation of internal EEO complaints and in the preparation of responses to charges filed with external agencies.
7. As required, assists employees and managers with Talent Management activities such as drafting and submitting new and revised position descriptions, developing annual objectives, along with talent development plans.
1. 8+ years of relevant HR management experience in a manufacturing environment).
2. In depth knowledge of labor relations practices and relevant law.
3. Experience in employee engagement, leadership development, and training.
4. Knowledge of EEO/AAP, as well as do’s and don’ts for interviewing.
6. Knowledge of employment law
7. Familiarity with payroll/HR systems.