Legends is a company that prides itself on providing fans with an exceptional experience each and every time they visit your venue. The fans are our guests and our number one priority. Understanding this concept means that we listen to your fans, understand what they want and customize our service in a way that meets and exceeds their needs. We provide expertise and carefully honed customer service in multiple categories including food and beverage, merchandise, facilities management, design and consulting, hospitality and live entertainment. We are dedicated to delivering a legendary fan experience. Let us show you the success you can achieve with a company that is truly all about the fans.
Position Available: Regional Human Resources Manager- Live Nation
Job Description: Legends has partnered with Live Nation, one of the largest live entertainment companies to deliver best in class food and beverage at their venues across the US. We are inspired to deliver unique culinary experiences built on a commitment to quality and freshness that are driven by a passion for innovation, connecting fans to their favorite Artist creating lifelong memories at every location.
The Regional Human Resources Manager supporting the West and Central region Live Nation accounts is an integral part of delivering our promise to our guests. The Manager will be responsible for executing the “people” strategy and assisting with full team member lifecycle processes. They will partner with the Director of Human Resources and operational leadership on key initiatives that drive customer satisfaction, operational excellence and business performance. Key Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with management ensuring HR strategies, processes and practices are implemented.
- Provide purposeful and futuristic coaching and feedback to all levels of employees, addressing various employee related issues and business needs
- Ensures company compliance with all existing governmental and labor reporting requirements
- Partners in the preparation of required documentation for compliance with all state and federal laws
- Lead employee relations functions including the organization and execution of investigations into policy and law violations in addition to handling general grievances or concerns
- Partnership in the processing of worker’s compensation claims, leaves of absences, benefits administration good
- Develops and facilitates talent development materials and initiatives
- Must exhibit an active interest in company and venue specific operational knowledge as it relates to providing value added HR business partnership
- Demonstrate thought leadership and suitable judgment in making HR related business decisions
- Ensures optimum staffing levels exist throughout the unit at all times for operational success.
- Leadership and administration of full employee lifecycle process throughout the region as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of varied human resources experience
- 2+ years of people supervisory experience
- Extensive working knowledge of federal and state labor law including worker’s compensation, workplace safety, EEOC, NLRB and FLSA
- Superior computer skills including hands-on HRIS and ATS experience
- Must be comfortable presenting to small and large audiences
- Demonstrated ability to forge meaningful interpersonal relationships across functions, industries and in local communities
- Outstanding leadership skills with a high capacity for managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to influence and gain credibility with all levels of employees and customers both internal and external
- Must possess excellent oral, written and listening communication skills and the ability to prioritize and execute in a deadline-oriented environment.
- A strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
- Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Comfortable working in a matrix leadership environment
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.