Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate with Store Operations Business Partners to ensure Human Resources practices are met including HR Compliance, Staffing Levels, Retention and Team Member Engagement
2. Lead Strategies across the Region(s) to ensure team member development including:
a. Plan and direct succession planning initiatives
b. Drive training compliance across all stores within regions
c. Coach all levels of team members; Field Development
d. Work with individuals and/or teams on Development Plans
3. Execute on store stabilization through partnership interviews, performance management process and turnover programs
4. Provide support and guidance through the Talent Management process
5. Assist RVP and Field Managers with team member engagement
6. Partner with Team Relations, Field Managers and LP Business Partners to conduct and successfully resolve investigations
7. Analyze and provide guidance of people metrics and regional reports to determine opportunities for improvement and develop action-oriented market plans for Store Operations.
8. Provide support and guidance on implementation of new and/or updated projects and programs.
9. Maintain expert knowledge of Federal and State employment law to ensure compliance within Store Operations
10. Represent HR and Store Operations on cross-functional teams projects, new programs and process improvement
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
•4-yeardegree in Human Resources or equivalent work related experience.
•5-7 years of Human Resources experience in a multi-unit retail environment.
•Advanced knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures.
•Knowledge of all federal, state, and local HR laws.
•Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel.
•PHR and/or SPHR or SHRM-CP and/or SHRM-SCP preferred.