Our client is the leading vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 42 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites.
They are currently seeking a Regional Human Resources Manager. Reporting to the SVP HR and working closely with field HR Managers, the Regional HR Manager supports human resource operations across multiple states in the Northeast. S/he will be responsible for implementing human resources practices and policies for the corporate office as well as overseeing 6-8 field offices within the company. The Regional HR Manager will also assist in administering a national benefits plan.
This is a full-time position in Wakefield, MA.
· Manage corporate Human Resources for 65 corporate employees including hiring, onboarding, benefits, employee relations and career development
· Assist SVP with HR integration of new subsidiaries into the company and provide support to local Human Resources for new subsidiaries after acquisition
· Assist SVP in developing, administering and maintaining human resources policies, plans and procedures for national implementation
· Assist in administration of national benefits program
· Handle employee relations issues and escalation of field employee relations issues
· Collaborate with SVP of Human Resources in reviewing salaries, writing appraisals, and disciplinary actions when required
· Assist with and monitor the performance evaluation program for all employees of the company
· Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
· Maintain understanding of existing and proposed federal and state laws/regulations affecting human resources management (e.g., FMLA, FLSA, ADA, EEOC, NLRB etc.)
· Positively impact key HR metrics (Employee Turnover, Hiring Rates, engagement etc.)
· Effectively implement HRprocesses such as performance management, talent reviews, employee surveys, open enrollment, etc.
· Special projects as needed
· 15 - 20 % travel within Northeast
· Bachelor's degree in business or related field required.
· Proven work experience as a Regional HR Manager in a multi-site environment
· 7-10 years of relevant HRexperience, including 3-5 years of HR generalist experience
· Excellent people and organizational skills, strong oral and written communication
· Team player with the ability to gain consensus through collaboration and open dialogue
· A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach
· Proficient computing skills, experience with HRIS is helpful
· Ability to think critically and problem solve without direction
· High level of integrity and sense of humor