$150K — $200K *
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
• Assists in overseeing operations and services of State and County funded Permanent Supportive Housing
• Supervises and supports staff in the planning, development, implementation, and management of the new permanent supportive housing sites
• Collaborates with MHS’ housing team and the local government, and local housing developers in identifying and assessing new housing projects, and Master Lease units
• Conducts/approves hiring, training, and evaluations of existing members of the Supportive Housing team in collaboration with Program Managers
• Assist in the development of budgets for all aspects of new and existing housing projects, and assures oversight and compliance of those budgets
• Attend weekly housing meetings to provide input and support to teams
• On site support tin absence of housing staff
• Participates in MHS and multi Partnership Departmental taskforces and committees to advance MHS’ strategic goals
• Development of program policies and procedures-train all staff on regular intervals, and monitor adherence.
• Oversees contracts with non-profit service and property management providers
• Take lead in resolution of program and property management concerns through on site management
• Provides technical assistance and consultation to community organizations and assists in interpreting and understanding program goals and activities
• Coordinates and assists in developing and implementing systems and best practices to support operations of programs and assure staff training
• Participates in the development and implementation of the CES and HMIS system and acts as point person within these systems
• Prepare and provide monthly reports, to include HMIS, CES and quality assurance as well as rent collections
to SVP and other key departments
• Ensure client charts are organized and updated, to include client demographic information in EHR, and Homeless Information System.
• Review and approve housing rental assistance applications and assist clients with completion; submit applications on behalf of clients.
• Process and approve housing subsidy applications forsubmission.
• Track and gather tenant rent collections and subsidy vacancies month to month and provide solution to vacancy barriers
• Identify and provide oversight of maintenance requests and coordinate with vendors forrepairs.
• Prepare monthly reports to MHS, Housing Authorities, BHS and local agencies.
• Attend program meetings and regularly communicate with Program Manager and SVP of Housing. Provide overall program leadership in Program Manager’s absence.
• Address and manage serious incidents and emergency situations.
• Comply with all MHS and program rules, policies and procedures including HIPAAstandards.
• 5 years of experience providing community housing-related social services to clients, or low income Property Management
• Associates Degree in a social services field and 3 years of experience providing community housing related social services to clients; OR
• Bachelor’s Degree in a social services field and 2 years of experience providing community housing related social services to clients.
• Minimum of two years of supervisory experience in housing related services.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and manage a large budget.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to motivate team and hold direct reports accountable for timely and accurate work product, as well as supportive client interactions.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and EHR software
• Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Valid California driver’s license and current auto insurance coverage
Valid through: 11/10/2020
$80K — $100K
6 days ago