ConvaCare Services, a Division of Lincare, located in Bloomington Indiana is calling all Respiratory Therapists. We are recruiting for a Regional Healthcare Manager. If you are tired of working nights, weekends and holidays, attach your resume. We would like to discuss your previous/current Management work experience.
Lincare is seeking a Regional Healthcare Services Manager. This position provides advice, service, and guidance to a group of healthcare specialists who perform equipment set-ups in a timely and professional manner. The healthcare specialist is generally responsible for the set-up of highly technical equipment such as ventilators, monitors, and CPAP units. Incumbent may, when necessary, perform set-ups of respiratory equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
- Ensures the set-up of highly technical equipment such as ventilators, monitors, and CPAP units
- When necessary, perform set-ups of respiratory equipment
- Assures patient education, an intricate part of the patient care activity, is performed in accordance with the patient need and Lincare policy
- Assures that complete and professional patient assessments are performed in accordance with Lincare policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge of respiratory home care techniques and relevant respiratory therapy concepts
QUALIFICATIONS - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE –
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in home healthcare or related area, with a minimum of five years in a supervisory role
- Must have excellent human relations skills to interface with doctors, other referral sources, patients, and employees, to provide advice and direction
- Must be computer literate
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years or older to apply