The Regional Head of HR will report to the VP of Global HR and will be responsible for for aligning business objectives with employees and management in the Americas business units. The position serves as a consultant to line management on the full range of human resource-related issues including recruitment, onboarding, career pathing, employee branding, and retention initiatives. The successful hire acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs and communicates needs proactively with our HR team and management. A wide degree of creativity, business understanding and organization is required.
- Leverage recruiting resources including online, networking, internal referrals, database, and cold calling of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates;
- Qualify candidates for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirement;
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates including the scheduling and logistics of interviews between candidates and hiring managers;
- Drive the momentum of all searches - from early stage through to successful hire.
HR Initiatives and Programs
- Participate in the creation of the employee value proposition;
- Participate in the development, oversight and execution of Synthesio's employment branding, engagement and retention strategies;
- Develop creative ways to draw prospective employees to Synthesio, identifying new recruitment opportunities through both traditional and digital sources;
- Create and drive the New Hire Onboarding activities - across skill set and region - Tier 1 and Tier 2 curriculum;
- Help to design new metrics to increase visibility on various HR initiatives, using insights to continually optimize the HR efforts.
Management Guidance and Strategic Planning
- Serve as strategic advisor to Management relative to HR requirements - recruitment, onboarding, training & development, performance planning, termination, etc
- Participate in headcount planning and forecasting;
- Undertake periodic Benefit Review assessment and recommendation;
- Continually monitor competitive landscape to ensure compensation structure meets market requirements;
- Drive continual evolution of the Career Pathing and Skills Development framework.
- Solid knowledge in full life-cycle recruiting including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, relationship management, and due diligence;
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced, high-growth environment;
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately;
- Possess strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Strong work ethic ~ "Do whatever it takes" and “Can do” attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional, confidence-inspiring demeanor and presence
- Proven, effective written and verbal communication skills
- Positive - achievement-oriented attitude; is able to deal well with stress and frustration
- Able to act decisively; know when to ring the bell and request assistance
- Takes ownership of actions and results