Head of the regional CoE Operations Technology. Responsible to lead the IT and OT Build Subject Matters of Shop Floor, Lab, Plant Maintenance, Supply Chain and Procurement solutions in the assigned region. Organize and drive the localization and regional deployment of global IT solutions for Production, Labs, Plant Maintenance, Supply Chain and Procurement.
- Lead the regional CoE Operations Technology. Responsible for staff related activities such as recruitment, development, replacement, performance qualification and salary review. In charge of the daily performance of the assigned team members. Report status, progress and risks to the Head of the IT AS CoE Ops.
- Inform the regional and/or site business managers about the IT priorities. Identify their IT needs and align with global programs. Advise regional stakeholders on IT project and change processes. Act as IT escalation instance for regional business managers.
- Accountable for the localization and deployment of global IT solutions in the region. Responsible for internal and external staffing of IT projects and change requests. Perform tactical capacity planning. Act as steering group member in IT projects. Accountable for the knowhow transfer from projects into the support organization.
- Collaborate with IT Vendor Management to source external specialists for projects and change. Work out SoW, define and control SLAs for externally sourced IT build services.
- Coordinate IT activities and staffing with the leads of the other regions as well as with IT project managers.
- Contribute to the build of global IT solutions. Take over project management and/or subject matter expert functions as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related area
- Master’s degree in Business administration preferred
- 15 years of experiences in IT/ Business Services (with Manufacturing Executions Systems or SAP)
- 5 years of experiences in a Leadership position managing SAP or MES teams.
- Strong experiences with Project Management.
- Certified in IT Solution Consultant (Manufacturing Executions Systems or SAP) is a must.
- Certified in Project Management (IPMA, Prince, Others) is preferred.
- Ability to foresee possible issues and troubleshoot them proactively.
- Ability to negotiate externally and internally at higher levels.
- Not afraid to try new and innovative ways of solving problems.
- Develops good short and long term plans.
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership personality.
- Teaching ability.
- Analytical Skills.