$200K — $250K *
• In partnership with the Disease Area Leads & Head Field MSL team, define and lead regional and state medical strategy across Radio ligand therapy platform for Disease areas of interest, and pipeline research.
• Development of strategy for placement of research with key institutions.
• Co-lead the strategy for leadership engagement of key academic institutions, and research centers, and other external stakeholders within assigned regions.
• Development and execution of all launch and priority Field Medical objectives for RLT within US.
• In partnership with Disease Area Lead & Head Field MSL team leads cross-functional collaboration with senior internal stakeholders to implement novel approaches to partnerships with multiple large NCI academic institutions, medical experts, to drive research within Phase I-IV strategies.
• Ensures expansion and routine engagement with key customers (Medical Experts & HCPs) in alignment with disease area priorities and objectives.
• Manages field medical analytics and metrics and reassesses field medical resources per franchise to ensure and/or maximize regional business outcomes.
• Ensures field training/readiness and application of scientific knowledge.
• Ensures that the Field Medical MSL team achieve optimal utilization of technology and analytics, including collection and evaluation of medical expert insights, to promote the ability to achieve and focus on priority business objectives.
• Leadership and people management across region including performance management, coaching and mentoring, growing and developing talent and building high performing teams for direct management
What you will bring to the role:
• Advanced scientific or healthcare degree required; doctoral degree preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in healthcare.
• At least 5 years in pharmaceutical industry, field-based medical role preferred
• Clinical and research experience strongly preferred.
• Prior team leadership experience is strongly preferred.
• Strong personal integrity, strategic thinking, teamwork abilities and a customer focus are necessary.
• Must be strong team player who can effectively work cross-functionally in a matrix.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills are required.
• A demonstrated ability to effectively lead, direct and coach scientific / medical colleagues at all skill and knowledge levels is essential.
• Understanding of the FDA, OIG, HIPAA and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry to ensure compliance with these external as well and internal guidelines are standard operating procedures.
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and work effectively in a constantly changing environment.
• Strong working knowledge of the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• This is a field-based position
• Able and willing to travel – Extensive travel (approximately 60-70%) is required with this position.
Valid through: 9/25/2021
$100K — $150K *
13 days ago