Advertising & Content is MGM Resort's internal advertising agency. The Regional Group Account Director supports advertising needs for the Company’s marketing initiatives by overseeing multiple agency teams and client relationships. The Regional Group Account Director is responsible for the successful development and execution of campaigns and projects to support Client business needs. Strong management of multi-Client agency teams with a focus on consistency and productivity across accounts is key.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures.
- Directs and manages a set of Regional client accounts.
- Interprets business needs and develops strategic marketing opportunities for highly complex projects
- Serves as key business partner with other disciplines in the agency, clients and Company overall to anticipate needs of clients and reacts accordingly
- Masters large volume of work and business needs across multiple Client accounts
- Supports the rollout of agency processes and approach to work, anticipating needs of agency and clients
- Serves as a strategic business partner by consistently providing creative recommendations that drive results and success
- Manages and leads a team of account managers, supervisors, and coordinators; maintains a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the Company’s diversity commitment.
- Directs Managers in developing, implementing and effectively leading projects and/or new initiatives proactively
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or a related field; or equivalent education and experience
- At least 7 years of experience in Advertising, Marketing, Client Relationship Management/Client Services, or a related field and/or previous management position in Advertising, Marketing, Hospitality, or a related field
- Previous experience successfully leading, recruiting, retaining and managing teams.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in an agency or resort setting
- Master’s degree in related field.