Job ID: 141849
The Regional General Manager will have responsibility for full P&L (both sales and operations) for an $80M business. This includes leadership of seven precast concrete manufacturing facilities (MD, VA, PA area) and will playing a key role in developing / implementing business strategies to grow revenue. Other responsiblities include developing a top performing safety culture, leading commercial excellence and continuous plant improvement activities, driving the development of new products and markets, and in building / developing effective teams across the region to achieve superior financial performance and growth.
- Utilize creative and strategic agility to recognize and size-up existing and emerging market and product opportunities.
- Assemble and develop great teams within the business.
- Instill a high-performance safety culture throughout the region.
- Administer a customer experience to deepen relationships and build sales.
- Manage regional business to ensure profitability, efficiency and operational excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience. MBA is preferred.
- 7 years of progressive management/executive experience in a manufacturing or related business.
- Proven track record of leading both labor intensive and/or large product operations and machine-based and automated manufacturing businesses to exceptionally high levels of safety, quality and customer service performance.
- Sales or marketing management experience or a track record of growing market share, introducing new products, entering new markets.
- Excellent analytical, financial and communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills; knowledgeable in ERP and production management software platforms.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion