Now is the time to join a fast growing organization. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
The primary role of the Regional Finance Manager is to manage all financial aspects of their assigned region. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring the month-end close is completed accurately & timely, preparing monthly financial statements, preparing the region’s budgets & projections, and participating in meetings with Regional Partners, Regional Directors, Regional Managers, Office Managers to review and improve financial results.
- Analyze and summarize the region’s financial results, completing trend analysis and making recommendations to the Regional Partner and corporate financial staff regarding operational performance and investment decisions.
- Identify areas for improvement in region operations by having a thorough understanding of the PDS platform, day-to-day operations of the regional support team members and the individual practice. Make recommendations to Regional and Executive teams on operational efficiencies and assist in implementation.
- Support and facilitate the Regional OLBP and CPC process with the Regional Partner. Assist and support the regions’ operational teams in developing annual business plans and the analysis and interpretation of financial reports.
- Complete capital planning with Regional Partner(s), emphasizing both short- and long-term capital needs via evaluation, planning, and other analysis such as ROI.
- Review regional consolidation and valuation calculation per RP document, and footnotes to financial statements.
- Review monthly cash flow distributions and work with accounting team to ensure all DDS are ACH enabled.
- Track, maintain, and communicate Capital Receivable Position on all Owner Dentist in your region of responsibility to RP(s).
- Maintain and ensure all Capital/Ownership Tables are up to date and accurate.
- Participate in the Monthly close, by reviewing and analyzing monthly closing entries for the e.g. Lab and supply analysis, utility and rent analysis, R&M and office expense analysis, supply inventory and chair count, national and regional expense allocations.
- Calculate all buy/sell transactions where RP is selling interest to a new OD or buying interest from an OD.
- Fluctuation Analysis on key accounts.
- Support the implementation and execution of financial initiatives in their geographic region.
- Responsible to exercise general financial oversight in their geographic region to insure compliance with policies, procedures, standards and controls.
- Analyze and summarize the region’s financial results making recommendations to the corporate financial staff regarding operational performance and investment decisions.
- Assist in implementing other Corporate administrative initiatives, policies and procedures as assigned, i.e. HR program rollouts.
- Compare performance with operating plans and standards and covering key performance Provide reports and interpret the result of operation to all levels of management.
- Responsible for site preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and distribution of Proformas and annual budgets as required, bridge analysis to prior periods and budgets with clear understanding of trends and impacts of the business.
- Improve budget accuracy and work with Regional managers on budgeting improvements and early indicators.
- Other duties maybe assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Accounting or Finance, and 3+ years’ work experience in the Accounting field with at least 2 years in a supervisory role. In lieu of degree, 6+ years of professional experience is required.
- Knowledge of GAAP.