Clean Harbors Norwell, MA is looking for a Regional Finance Manager to join their safety conscious team! Clean Harbors is seeking a Finance team member and business partner for the Industrial Services group. The Regional Finance Manager is responsible to review, reconcile, and maintain a variety of accounting and financial data and information, including financial closings, forecasts, preparing a variety of reports and review and research of business unit profit and loss. This role is a business partner to branch managers and vice presidents to ensure that financial data is maintained and reported in a timely and accurate manner. The role provides an opportunity to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment with a team-player mentality.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Insert important compensation details)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always;
- Work closely with branch managers, vice presidents and other finance team members to support Industrial Services Management in a "business partner" capacity;
- Perform activities such as; closing of Profit and Loss (P&L) and analyzing job profitability and key costs;
- Research, prepare and post Journal Entries;
- Analyze information flow and recommend improvements. Participate, recommend, and track cost savings projected vs actual;
- Assist in preparation of forecasts and budgets;
- Present, explain, and comment on financial results at the branch or region level including processes and procedures critical to the generation of timely and accurate financial results. Recommend areas of improvement for any unfavorable trends;
- Research and compile information from various systems and sources and recommend approaches to improve profit;
- Responsible for reading, comprehending, and following the applicable narratives pertaining to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements;
- Responsible for timely and accurate submissions to auditors when questions arise surrounding audits;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred or equivalent;
- 7+ years experience and team player mentality in a similar role;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Driven self-starter with attention to detail and problem-solving skills required;
- Ability to work well and communicate with others required;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time required;
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and adjust accordingly;
- Able to maintain confidentiality.