Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK. ™
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Regional Finance Manager in Richardson, Texas who will support our oil re-refining business.
- Provide finance support for oil re-refineries, packaging plants, logistics organization and/or support organizations
- Develop budgets and bi-weekly forecasts by working closely with operations, sales, and other key personnel across the organization
- Become part of the hands-on team which manages the month-end close for these facilities
- Interpret financial performance at the facility and customer level using key production, logistics, and cost metrics and suggest improvements.
- Lead discussion of monthly, quarterly, and annual results versus budgets and forecasts
- Provide audit support as required
- Responsible for reading, comprehending, and following applicable narratives pertaining to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of accounting and finance experience required
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Advanced knowledge of financial systems such as People Soft, and IBM Cognos TM1
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Accounting and finance experience in chemical manufacturing, oil and gas production, or similar manufacturing environment
- Cost accounting experience