- Manage financial integrity of high volume of ongoing projects
- Manage a staff of 4-5 managers and analysts
- Oversee and coordinate the triggering and receiving activities between project managers and Finance.
- Coordinate with various Headquarter functions such as A/P, A/R, & Project Setup.
- Provide controllership around material purchases and PO issuances.
- Oversee and supervise quarterly physical inventoryaudits.
- Lead regularly scheduled financial and operational reviews with Senior Management.
- Review and provide analysis of monthly operating expenses for the leadership.
- Lead financial planning, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting for management.
- Monitor and assist in enforcing internal controls in field operations.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
- MBA/CPA Preferred
- 10+ years of experience in an operational finance environment
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.