WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to align with regional go-to-market teams on driving pipeline to hit quarterly and annual targets. This role will develop marketing programs for the West go-to-market teams through a portfolio of strategic programs that include creating market development plans, prospecting campaigns, high touch deliverables, and events. If you have a passion for connecting people and creativity, we’d love to have you join our growing marketing team. You'll develop and establish what it means to be part of the "Braze Experience" beyond the actual product experience. You will collaborate across the entire marketing team to build out brilliant experiences across both physical and digital properties for our prospects and customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a strategic partner with Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success representatives on the development and execution of pipeline development plans.
- Serve as the voice of go-to-market teams within the marketing department to ensure initiatives align with pipeline development.
- Develop and execute a proactive communication strategy and between marketing and go-to-market teams that will keep the right amount information flowing between teams.
- Build out experiences the go-to-market teams can leverage to engage target personas at assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop custom deliverables for accounts, paid acquisition strategies, and campaigns.
- Develop and manage regional events focused on lead generation and pipeline support.
- Travel into various markets and interface directly with customers, prospects, and partners to support lead generation and pipeline development efforts.
- Work with the corporate marketing team to ensure the "Braze Experience" is a part of all our touchpoints.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years experience in the areas of marketing and/or sales
- High aptitude for looking at problems as opportunities, then working with others to create unique solutions to solve them
- Experience with pipeline generation strategies and implementation
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to work with and maintain long-term relationships with customers, prospects, and influencers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with otherinternal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for regional marketing programs
- Familiarity with tech and marketing communities; familiarity with SaaS business communities a plus
- International and Domestic travel, when required
- Experience with inside sales is a plus
- Experience working with SEM/SEO, media planning, LinkedIn marketing, programmatic advertising, social media marketing, direct mailers, and/or OOH and experiential marketing is a plus